Tuesday 16 December 2014

Review : Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence

Hello!


Product Type Essence
Price USD 11.05
Size 155 ml

Description (from koreadepart)

Creates watery and clear skin by recovering skin rhythm.

Provides plentiful nutrition and makes skin bright.

6 FREE - paraben, mineral oil, benzophenone, alcohol, pigment, artificial scent

Directions (from koreadepart)

Apply a proper amount to your skin. Dab your face lightly with your finger tips.

Ingredients 
(from koreadepart)

Chamomile, green tea, rosemary leaves, gold etc.


Colour Transparent
Texture Watery
Smell Sweet, light nail polish remover scent
Stickiness None

I use this after toner and before moisturizer. I soak the cotton pad and swipe gently across my face and swipe a couple more times across problematic T-zone. It is just like water so it absorbs almost instantly which is great!

The first few times I used this, my face became super oily after a few hours but it didn't break me out. I think this is the "recovering skin rhythm", haha.

The scent is sweet but reminds me a little of nail polish remover :( but it isn't that heavy so it is tolerable for me :)

I've been using this for about 2 months and I think it made quite a huge difference to my skin! :D my skin had cleared up a lot (massive breakout months ago!) and my complexion improved loads. My skin looked clearer and more translucent than before. Acne scars also became lighter. My skin became brighter - it didn't look dull and dark. I looked more awake and fresh :D I have less acne now 

A bottle of this can maybe last me around 4-5 months I think. I personally think this is super worthwhile to try as it works wonderfully for me!

☼ really soothing and hydrating
☼ absorbs super fast
☼ brightens skin
☼ lightens acne scars
☼ improve complexion - more translucent and clear
☼ less acne
☀ only the slight nail polish remover scent - but tolerable for me :D

Definitely WILL repurchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment