Wednesday 31 December 2014

Review : Ko Dermacare Cosmeceutical Purifying Cleansing Gel

Hello!


Product Type Cleansing Gel
Price RM 178
Size 100g

Description
This light weight cleansing gel is enriched with botanical astringents and moisturizing ingredients, that thoroughly removes facial impurities and all facial eye makeup with one gentle application. Other eye makeup remover or separate cleansing steps are no longer needed. Skin is actively conditioned and remains hydrated during cleansing. Appropriate for all skin types.

Directions

Apply onto the face with fingertips in a gentle circular motion to liquefy and remove makeup. If required, add more gel to the makeup area, massage gently and rinse with warm water.

Ingredients
Sodium lauroyl isethionate, sodium cocoyl sarcosinate, sodium lauroyl glutamate, aqua, lauramine oxide, cucumis sativus (cucumber) extract, PEG-6 caprylic glycerides, hydroxyethyl cellulose, ginko biloba leaf extract, cocamide dea


Colour Light Yellow
Texture Clear Gel
Smell Lightly Fragranted
Squeekiness Low

I went to Ko Skin Centre in July after having a major breakout in May. I was recommended this cleanser for my sensitive skin. If you buy a product, the consultation fee will be waived.

A little goes a long way! I pour out a bit of product and lather with water, then wash my face with it. My skin feels soft and smooth after washing the cleanser off. It also did not strip my face of hydration. This product has a very light soapy smell that is quite pleasant.

I've been using this for almost half a year and there are still tons of product left. See the picture below! This can last well over 2 years! :D 



I drew eyebrow pencil, waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner on the back of my hand. I poured a bit of this product and gently massaged in circular motion. The mascara took a bit of time but eventually everything came off in under 5 minutes. Some of the product has formed into a thicker paste/goo. I rinsed my hand and it became super clean! Definitely able to remove all or most kinds of makeup :D

 ☼ made my skin soft, smooth and hydrated
☼ lasts SUPER long!
☼ very gentle
☼ no need for double cleansing
☼ removes makeup well!
☀ more expensive at first, but definitely worth it!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment