Monday 21 July 2014

Review : Kracie Purenavi Makeup Cleansing Oil

Hello!


Product Type Cleansing Oil
Price RM 20 below (around 15 16)
Size 150 ml

Description (taken from lotuspalace)

Purenavi is a very mild facial cleansing range formulated without fragrance, colorings and parabens. The products are allergy-tested and generally made to reduce the risk of any skin irritations. The products contain collagen and extracts of lemon and grapefruit.



Colour Clear
Texture Oily
Smell horrible burnt plastic / chemical smell
Squeekiness low

I use two pumps to massage and clean my face. Two is sufficient. Like all cleansing oil, start with a dry face and emulsify it after massaging by adding some water. Finally, I rinse my face till there are no residue left and continue with my facial wash.

I bought this with the target of getting the cheapest product. I used it for once and I left it in the corner. That time I wasn't aware of double cleansing yet, which was why I disliked the oily feeling. After some time I took it out to try again and I think it wasn't that bad apart from the smell. It was super duper horrible and smelly!!! But the cleansing was not bad. My eyes did not sting that much at first, merely getting blurry. However after a while it sting quite a lot. All is well after rinsing my eyes.

I have another review of the Shiseido Senka Cleansing Oil :)


☼ feels clean
☼ no tight feeling
☼ cheap
☀ overwhelming horrible smell
☀ clouds vision, stings after awhile

I would not repurchase this due to the smell regardless of the price :( I don't think it is available now though :/


No comments:

Post a Comment