Monday 11 August 2014

Review : Simple Kind To Skin Refreshing Facial Wash Gel

Hello!

Product Type facial wash gel
Price RM 19.90
Size 150 ml

Description


for natural healthy looking skin... When your skin's happy and fresh faced, you feel healthier and happier too! Our Refreshing Facial Wash Gel is a perfect blend of multi-vitamins and gentle cleansers to keep your skin thoroughly cleansed and revived. 100% soap free. Perfect for even sensitive skin.

simple goodness...
2 vitamins (pro vitamin B5, Vitamin E)
0 no artificial perfume or colour and no harsh chemicals (so it won't upset your skin)

dermatologically tested and approved

Directions

In your hands, work a small amount into a lather. Massage onto wet skin, rinse with water. If wash gets into your eyes rinse thoroughly with water.


Ingredients
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propolene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Chloride, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pantolactone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate.


Colour Clear
Texture gel with light bubbles
Smell Scentless
Squeekiness low

I use this product every morning and night. I lather a bit of this cleanser with water to produce bubbles and apply in circular motion onto wet face. Finally, I rinse off the cleanser with water at least 7 times.

I like this cleanser. It makes my skin clean without the tight feeling. My skin does not feel dry. It doesn't really have any particular scent. In my opinion, it foams better with a bit more water. The bubbles produced are light, unlike these particular juju and neutrogena cleanser, which produces thicker, denser foam. I personally prefer lighter textured bubbles. I think a tube can last pretty long. I like this product because it clears up my pimples and doesn't dry my skin out which is great! It also wasn't expensive!

☼ clean without the tight feeling
☼ skin isn't dried out
☼ a little lathers up well
☼ lasts pretty long
☼ cheap
☼ clears up pimples! 
 NO CONS that I can think of :D

I would repurchase this but I also would like to try out other cleansers :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment