Sunday 31 August 2014

Review : Garnier Light Complete Night Restore Cream

Hello!


Product Type Moisturizer
Price RM 23.90
Size 50ml

Description

The association of potent ingredients : Pure Lemon Essence, Long Dan Extract and Vitamin C help restore skin radiance overnight, reduce dark spots and boost healthy glow. Wake up to a fresh and fairer skin in the morning.




Colour White
Texture creamy, oily
Smell strong lemony scent
Stickiness moderate, very oily

I use this as a night moisturizer. It is extremely moisturizing and oily, which isn't good for my acne prone skin. My oily t-zone combined with this oily cream only gave me more pimples. Its lemony scent is pretty strong. I do not think my face has become brighter nor have my spots faded. 

Since I couldn't use it on my face, I used it on my very very dry feet and hands and it is fantastic! :D My hands and feet are very moisturized and very smooth the next day! I love it so much more as a body moisturizer rather than a face moisturizer, haha. It may not be suitable for oily/acne prone skin. However, those of you with dry skin can give this a try :)


☼ very moisturizing
☼ great as body moisturizer
 made me break out
☀ too oily
☀ scent is too strong

I would not repurchase this due to the oiliness :(
1 snowman because it is great for my dry hands and feet :D

No comments:

Post a Comment