Tuesday 26 August 2014

Review : Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream SPF21/PA+++

Hello!



Product Type Moisturizer + sun protection
Price RM 24.90
Size 50ml

Description


New Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Moisturizing Cream is enriched with Sakura Extract - a gentle but powerful ingredient from Japan. This delicate pinkish cream with a blend of Sakura Extracts, Vitamin B3 and Vitamin CG nourishes skin deeply and helps lighten skin tone and dark spots, refines skin texture, and smoothen pores. The formula is suitable even for sensitive skin.




Colour Pale pink
Texture creamy, powdery
Smell strong floral/powdery scent
Stickiness low

I use this product in the morning after toner. The scent is floral/powdery and quite strong. This moisturizer isn't sticky at all which is great. However, if too much product is applied, it will become difficult to spread evenly as white streaks will appear and when it does, it isn't easy to rub off. I have tried it for a few days yet I still always get streaks. It takes a lot of time (and concentration!) to get rid of the streaks otherwise I can't possibly leave the house!

I'm not so sure about its moisturizing powers though. And I don't know if I am actually protected from the sun :/ It is especially upsetting when I bought this because it has integrated sun protection :(

☼ not sticky
☼ pretty colour
☀ scent if too strong
☀ creates white streaks
☀ not moisturizing nor does it protect me from the sun

I will not repurchase this because, in my opinion, it doesn't do what it claims and the streaking really is a problem for me!



Check out my review on the Garnier Light Complete Night Restore Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment