Sunday 3 August 2014

Review : Kuan Yuan Lian Aloe Eye Gel

Hello!



Product Type Eye gel
Price USD 8.60 (sasa.com)
Size 40ml

Description (taken from sasa)


Kuan Yuan Lian Aloe Eye Gel is enriched with hydrating and nourishing ingredients such as glycerine, aloe extract, hyaluronic acid, matricaria extract and Vitamin E. The eye gel leaves your eye contour bright and supple. Light texture gel does not create an unpleasant feeling of greasiness for skin.

Directions (taken from sasa)

After cleansing, gently apply the eye cream.

Ingredients

Deionized water, glycerine, carotene, hyaluronic acid, aloe extract, matricaria extract, vitamin e, methyl lisothiazolinone, fragrance





Colour White
Texture gel, creamy
Smell light aloe scent
Stickiness moderate


I use this product every day and night after applying serum and before moisturizer. I apply a little to the eye area and begin to dab it for absorption.

Immediately after using this eye cream, my fines line are less visible temporarily. Eye are is moisturized. No changes to dark eye circles though. Sometimes (usually :/ ) I apply too much and my eye area feels pretty oily and slick.It takes some time to absorb fully. After some time, I notice bumps around my eyes which I think are oil/milia seeds. Since then, I have stopped using this product. I think it is very cheap for such a big tub of eye cream. It can last for a very long time for sure!

☼ moisturizing
☼ cheap
☼ diminishes fine lines immediately
☀ fine lines reduced temporarily only
☀ can be oily and sticky when too much product is applied
☀ causes bumps/oil/milia seeds

I will not repurchase this although it is cheap because it causes bumps/oil/milia seeds (?) :(


No comments:

Post a Comment