Monday 28 July 2014

Review : JUJU Cosmetics Natural JUJU Moisture Aloe Milk

Hello!


Product TypeMoisturizer
PriceUSD 9.90 (sasa.com)
Size200ml

Description (taken from sasa.com)


JuJu Cosmetics Natural JuJu Moisture Aloe Milk is suitable for all skin types.


Made of 100% organic aloe, the toner keeps the skin’s moisture level in balance, prevents the pre-mature signs of aging, facilitates the renewal process of skin cells and strengthens the natural barrier function of surface skin. 
Skin looks hydrated, soft and supple. Contains no fragrance, artificial color and mineral oil.

Directions

After cleansing and use of toner, apply onto face and massage gently until it is absorbed. For better results, use with other products of Natural JUJU series.


Colour White
Texture Milky
Smell Scentless
Stickiness Low

My mother bought this from sasa.com. She had extremely sensitive skin at that time and has discomfort after using this. Therefore, she gave this product to me. I didn't have any allergic reaction to it.

It moisturizes my skin a little though I don't think it is moisturizing enough. It isn't sticky when I apply a little. But because of the large opening, I don't have good control over the amount I pour out. Most of the time I end up pouring out too much and my face becomes quite sticky. It can be a bit greasy too.

It is not bad for a moisturizer although I would like a moisturizer that can moisturize more and hopefully prevent acne etc.

☼ light moisturizing
☼ scentless
☀ hard to control amount used due to the packaging
☀ can be quite sticky and greasy when too much is used

I would not repurchase this due to the packaging and it isn't moisturizing enough for me


Check out my review on the JUJU Cosmetics Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Washing Foam

No comments:

Post a Comment