Monday 14 July 2014

Review : Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser

Hello!





Product Type Foaming Cleanser
Price RM 15.90
Size 100 g

Description


Is a refreshing facial cleanser that thoroughly removes dirt, oil and dead skin cells while providing long-lasting oil control to improve the look and feel of skin.
  • This clinically proven formula lathers to a rich, creamy foam which removes skin's impurities which can build up in pores such as excess oil, dirt and makeup, even stuff you don't even know is there.
  • Oil control formula helps reduce surface oil while retaining the skin's natural moisture balance to keep skin clear, fresh and healthy-looking.
  • Oil-free
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic

Directions

Use twice a day. Squeeze a small amount into hands and work into rich lather. Massage onto wet face. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse thoroughly.

Ingredients

Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, PEG-8, Propolene Glycol, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lauric Acid, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance.



Colour White
Texture creamy with dense bubbles when lathered
Smell light floral perfume
Squeekiness high

I bought this from Watson's. It was on sale and I bought it. However, I really really regret falling for promotions tactics! 

I used it for a couple of days and pimples started popping up all over my face!  I immediately stopped using it and slooooowwwlllyyyy, it got better. But I was left with scars! Totally regret buying this. I deserted this tube of cleanser and there it sat, lonely beside the sink. It feels very clean though, squeaky clean. A bit tight.

☼ cheap
 clean (too clean perhaps?)
☀ leaves a tight feeling
☀ made me break out!!!

Definitely WILL NOT repurchase!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't like Neutrogena products too. Don't desert it. Use it as a body wash or something. LOLZ.

    ReplyDelete