Thursday 13 November 2014

Review : Naruko Tea Tree Shine Control & Blemish Clear Serum

Hello!


Product Type Essence
Price RM 59
Size 30 ml

Description
This is a 4-in-1 serum prevents and lightens blemishes, controls oil secretion, and tightens pores. Serenoa Serratula Fruit Extract and Salicylic Acid effectively control oil secretion and minimize pores while bacteria-fighting agents prevent blemish formation.

Balances and controls oil secretion, prevents blemishes and minimizes pores.

For all skin types, especially for oily and blemish-prone skin.

Directions

Apply generously all over face after cleansing and massage for better absorption.

Ingredients

Active Ingredients : Salicylic Acid 1%
Other Ingredients: Purified Water (Aqua), cyclomethicone, alcohol, niacinamide, butylene glycol, methyl propanediol, triethylhexanoin, cetearyl alcohol, gluconolactone, sodium lactate, steareth-2, dimethicone, isohexadecane, polysorbate 80, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, xanthan gum, glycerin, bisabolol, phenoxyethanol, panthenyl, ethyl ether, sodium hydroxide, allantoin, lens ensculenta (lentil) seed extract, saccharide isomerate, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, tranexamic acid, glycolic acid, kalanchoe spathulata extract, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, scutellaria alpina flower/leaf/stem extract, peucedanum ostruthium leaf extract, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, artemisia umbelliformis extract, leontopodium alpinum extract, epilobium fleischeri extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, essential oils of tea tree (melaleuca alternifolia), orange (citrus nobilis), spearmint (mentha viridis), lemon (citrus limonum), lime (citrus aurantifolia), peppermint (mentha piperita), grapefruit (citrus paradisi), niaouli (melaleuca viridiflora), phragmites communis extract, poria cocos extract, snow fungus (tremella fuciformis) extract, arbutin, isodopropynyl butylcarbamate, methylisothiazolinone, palmitoyl tripeptide-5, piroctone olamine


Colour White
Texture Milky
Smell tea tree scent, slightly sweet - bubble gum flavour? :D
Stickiness Low

I use this after toning my face. 1 1/2 pumps is enough for me to spread around. It is slightly sticky at first but the stickiness dissipates fairly quickly. The smell is quite pleasant for me - a sweet kinda tea tree scent that reminds me of bubble gum :D

I got this as a birthday present from my sisters :D I love the smell of it. It didn't break me out nor did it help with my skin. It does make my face oilier than before I started to use this product. I've stopped using this product since then. 

☼ love the smell
☼ absorbs fairly quickly
☼ no break out
 doesn't help with my acne
☀ a little pricey for me

I would not repurchase this as I don't think it is effective in clearing up my acne :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment