Saturday 29 November 2014

Review : Yumei Aloe Vera 98% Moisturizing Soothing Gel

Hello!


Product Type Aloe vera gel
Price HKD 22
Size 300ml

Description

All in one : Face, body, hand and hair

6 FREE - chemical sulphate, benzophenone, mineral oil, sulfate, paraben, silicon

Directions

Take a suitable amount. Gently and evenly apply to dry areas such as face, body and hair ends. Allow to absorb. Whenever you feel dry, frequently apply to skin to soothe.

Ingredients
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf extract, althaea rosea root extract, butylene glycol, camellia sinensis leaf extract, water, polysorbate 20, triethanolamine, carbomer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, disodium EDTA, ethylexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, fragrance



Colour Transparent
Texture Gel
Smell Light aloe scent
Stickiness Low

My sister got this for me when she went to Hong Kong. I currently use this as a facial moisturizer. As my sensitive, acne-prone skin were healing (with Avene) and dry from not being able to use any other skincare products, I finally mustered up the courage to try this unknown brand of aloe vera gel after months of not using anything else. 

First impression was the super pleasant and refreshing aloe scent that wasn't overwhelming! At first I applied a dollop thinking it should be the right amount but my face became really sticky! :( My sister told me a tiny amount is enough. I tried using only a little and spread it quickly and it absorbed almost instantly! I do like to apply a bit more than "little" because I psychologically feel it is more hydrating although a bit sticky, haha :D

My skin didn't break out and became more hydrated! Over time, my skin really did improve from the previous dry, red, pimply skin! Fell in love with this product instantly! Super big tub and so cheap! It is also great as body lotion! :D 

☼ didn't break me out
☼ hydrating
☼ helped with my sensitive, acne-prone skin 
☼ HUGE amount
☼ super CHEAP 
☀ not sure if I can get it in Malaysia :(

I would repurchase aloe vera gels for sure! ❤ but maybe I'll want to try other brands :)

     

No comments:

Post a Comment