Friday 27 November 2015

Review : Hatomugi Skin Conditioner

Hello!


Product Type Toner
Price HKD 59
Size 500 ml

Description (from Sasa)
I-mju Hatomugi Skin Conditioner enhances the permeability of your skincare and thus enhancing the effectiveness of your skincare. It is specially formulated to target various kinds of skin problems, such as loosen pores, fine lines and skin aging. It contains adlay which is enriched with Vitamin B1 and B2 help clear acnes and improve the problem of uneven skin tone.
It can be used as toner to balance skin’s acidity, smoothen skin, enhance skin’s elasticity and moisturize skin for all day long.
In addition, there are several usage of Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner and it will become the must have skin care item for all seasons.

Directions (from Sasa)
  • As toner: Apply with cotton pads on a cleansed face.
  • As mask: Soak 4 cotton pads with lotion and leave on face for 3 mins.
  • As body care: Apply on skin after bathing.

Ingredients
Water, butylene glycol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, coix lacryma-jobi (job's tears) seed extract, styrene / acrylates copolymer, dipropylene glycol, alcohol, citric acid, sodium cutrate, methylparaben, propylparaben
ColourWhite
TextureWatery
SmellLight, sweet scent
StickinessLow

My sister got this for me from Hong Kong (it came with a free small spray bottle :D) but it is available in Sasa and Guardian as well! I recently bought another bottle for RM 20.50 from Sasa as it was on promotion :D

I think this is a great toner! It hydrates my skin and is cheap for such a huge bottle! I also use this as a quick 5-minute mask whenever I feel my skin is bad or when I'm too lazy to put a proper mask on my face, haha. 

It has a very light, sweet scent that I personally find pleasant. 1 bottle lasts for ages. When I got bored of using this toner, I used it more frequently as a mask because I get to pour A LOT from the bottle to soak the cottons or mask tablets :D

I usually use this with cotton pads but you can also get a small spray bottle and fill it up with this toner. Spray it on your face and tap it into your skin. No cottons needed, haha. I personally prefer using cotton pads although using a spray bottle is quicker and more convenient especially during travels :)

My skin became more hydrated after using this and I rarely have any pimples. During the hormonal period I get much less pimple than before. My pores are also small. The toner absorbs fairly quickly too. :D 

5-minute mask : After cleansing, soak cotton pads or mask tablets with toner and leave-on face for 5 minutes. Continue with normal skin care routine. Works great with other toners as well :D

☼ absorbs fairly quickly
☼ leaves skin hydrated and soft
☼ very cheap
☼ lasts for a very long time
☼ multi purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment